Shipping and Return
- 14 days return guarantee*
- Personal customer service
- Customer service available in many languages
- Standard shipping within Europe: 1 - 3 days, outside Europe: 2 - 5 days
- Express shipping available
- Recycling of packaging crates to reduce waste
Parcels are usually handed over to one of our transport partners for delivery no later than the next working day (after receipt of payment).
The respective delivery times are stated in the order process, depending on the country, a delivery with standard service can take between 1 and 3 working days within Europe, outside Europe between 3 and 5 working days.
In Spain delivery is usually on the next working day (after receipt of payment).
In the region around Marbella we can also offer you delivery on the same day - even by arrangement. Please select the appropriate option during the order process and contact us at the following telephone number to ensure punctual delivery: 0034 / 952 810 481
If you would like to receive your shipment by registered mail or express mail, please select the appropriate shipping option.
The respective shipping costs will be communicated to you during the ordering process and include loading and packaging costs as well as postage costs. The shipping costs are fixed and vary depending on the total weight/size of the package, country of destination and shipping method. It is advisable to combine several items in one order to keep shipping costs low. We can also combine several orders into one delivery if you inform us in good time. Your package will be shipped at your risk, but fragile goods will be handled with special care and your goods will be well protected.
We are an environmentally conscious company and avoid waste or unnecessary additional packaging wherever possible.
Environmental protection is important to us and that is why we use packaging several times. Packaging that meets our quality standards will continue to be used.
If you do not wish to use recycled packaging, please send us a message with your order and we will naturally take your request into account.
Return - Cancellation policyConsumers have a 14-day right of withdrawal.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reasons.
The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last goods or has done so.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Luxury Elements S. L., C/ Ramon Areces, Blq 2, Local 19,29660 Marbella Espana, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 0034 / 952 810 481) by means of a clear declaration (e. g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notice of cancellation prior to the expiry of the cancellation deadline.
If you revoke this contract, we will refund to you immediately all payments received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notice of your revocation of this contract. We will use the same means of payment for this repayment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
* You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days of the day on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the 14-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods which is not necessary for the examination of their condition, properties and functioning.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.